Let’s face it, Everybody loves a pickle! But not every one love a brussel sprout. We are about to change the minds of all those Brussel Sprout nay sayers. We are making Amazing Pickled Brussel Sprouts today!
Amazing Pickled Brussel Sprouts are a favor bomb in your mouth! A perfect addition to any relish tray or just to snack on right out of the jar! Honestly my favorite way to eat them is in my bloody mary!
(this post may contain affiliate link please check out our disclosure page for more info)
Amazing Pickled Brussel Sprouts
- 2 lbs Brussel Sprouts
- 5 Cups White Distilled Vinegar
- 5 Cups Water
- 7 Tbsp Canning & Pickling Salt
- 5 Cloves Garlic (1 clove per pint jar)
- 1 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (1/4 tsp per pint jar)
- 5/8 tsp celery salt (just a smidge under 1/8 tsp per pint jar)
- 5 pint jars
- water bath canner
- Halve brussels sprouts and remove ends
- Bring water, vinegar and salt to a medium boil
- Place garlic, celery salt and red pepper flakes into jars
- Stuff jars with Brussels sprouts leaving one half inch head space.
- Pour water, vinegar, salt mixture over Brussels sprouts leaving one half inch head space.
- Hot water bath for 10 minutes
Wondering where you can purchase some of these items?
To Purchase from Walmart Check out these link
To Purchase from Amazon
Looking For Even MORE Amazing Recipes? Check out our Amazing Cherry Dump Cake!
As with any canning recipe be sure to check out the National Center for Home Preservation for times and recipes.